Website of the
Europäische Vereinigung für Bildung und Kommunikation /
European Society for Education and Communication
The aim of the website is to make the association and its activities visible to the outside world and therefore also to follow the association’s purposes:
- the promotion of the development of an awareness of the common cultural area of Europe
- the promotion of complete and lifelong learning as a prerequisite for a high standard of education and living for the citizens of Europe
- the promotion and initiation of scientific and applied work or projects in the fields of communication, education and media in and for Europe.
- the promotion of international cooperation and the international exchange of ideas in order to examine and disseminate regionally or nationally successful outstanding methods, media and measures of knowledge transfer and education for their Europe-wide suitability.
- the association pursues exclusively and directly non-profit purposes. The association is selflessly active; it does not pursue its own economic purposes.
The association is registered under Austrian law in the Central Register of Associations (ZVR: 791994414) and operates on a non-profit basis.
European Society for Education and Communication (ESEC)
℅ University of Vienna, Department of Communication
Prof. Dr. Thomas A. Bauer
Währinger Strasse 29
1090 Vienna, Austria